Class 9 - I Must Be Dylusional
"This Art Journal class is a fun play with Dylusions Paints to create colourful backgrounds. We will colour-in the incredibly quirky Dylusions Creative Diary Dy-Cuts and add them to our page. And to top it all off, we'll be making our own washi tape using Dylusions Journal Tape."
When: Saturday 14th July 10.30 to 12.30
Saturday 14th July 1.30 to 3.30
Bookings essential 52221449
· Heads & Tails, Ranger
· Papillon, Stampers Anonymous
Bring these if you have them or something similar
· Stencils: Alphabet letters, or numbers would look good too.
· Dylusions Paint – White, Black, Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange, Postbox Red
· Archival Ink – Jet Black
· Colouring – products of your choice eg: water colour pencils, distress inks, markers
· Dylusions Creative Diary Dy-Cuts
· Dylusions Journal Tape
Basic Kit Items: Students to bring with them:
· Craft sheet
· Mini Blending Tool, one for each colour of your paints.
· Water mister with lid
· Art journal
· Paper Towel
· Heat Tool
· White card measuring 20.85 cm x 18.5 cm (will be cut into 3.7 cm strips) SUPPLIED IN CLASS