Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kristina is now Copic Certified



What an inspiring day!
I spent all of my Saturday with a fantastic bunch of people doing the Copic Certification course at the Novotel in Melbourne. So many new tips and tricks to try, so many new friends and new blogs to visit. It is amazing how inspired you become when you get to speak with other crafters.

I love the Copic markers - vibrant colours, so many uses - and I am in love with the airbrushing!!
I managed to complete 1 image on the day and she is so cute - can't wait to make her into a card. You will find a link to blog on the sidebar. Please visit my blog to check out my latest cards.....

I will be holding a copic class on Thursday 27 May where you will learn how to blend these wonderful markers....you will receive 3 FREE markers when you do the class (save $19.50)
Hope to see you soon.....Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment